Mariano Rocabado: PT, DPT, ccTT is a doctor of physical therapy and dean of the faculty of rehabilitation sciences at the University of Andres Bello, Santiago, Chile. In the academic field, he is a full professor at the University of Chile, Department of orthodontics, and full professor at the School of Physical Therapy, University of Andres Bello. He is also a full Professor at the Orthopaedic Manual Therapy Masters program, and the Masters Program in Physiopathology of the Craniocervical, Craniomandibular and Facial Pain Program, University of Andres Bello.
• Kinesiólogy University of Chile, Doctor in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy,
University of Saint Augustine, Florida, USA.
• Specialist in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy, Institute of Health Science Atlanta, USA.
• Dean of the Faculty of Rehabilitation Sciences, Universidad Andrés Bello.
• Director of Medical Rehabilitation Unit, Integramédica, Chile.
• CEDIME Director, Center for the Study of Musculoskeletal Dysfunction, Santiago, Chile.
• Director of the Doctoral Program in Physical Therapy (DPT) University of Saint Augustine,
Southern Hemisphere, South America and South Africa.
• Member of several scientific societies.
• Past- President of the Ibero Academy of Craniomandibular Dysfunction.
• Author of several books and publications.